LegalLaw247.com, June 04, 2017 ) Market Research Hub includes new market research report "Metropolis in turmoil: Examining dangerous issues faced by some of the worlds most important cities" to its huge collection of research reports.
Whilst some cities are booming and transforming into Megacities, and others generate huge portions of their countries wealth, they are also, where the biggest social, economic and environmental problems are worst. Some of the biggest issues in the modern world are so dangerous they could cause a city to become failed and many issues are relatively new with no immediately obvious solution. From economic woes, population booms, rising sea levels, crime and corruption and political instability, the issues affecting some major cities around the world are legion.
Request Free Sample Report - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1107168
- Rio de Janeiro is suffering under the strain of bankruptcy, corruption which inflated the costs of the Olympic Games and police brutality. All of these are hampering efforts to recover economically and encourage the growth of business.
- Miami encapsulates the worst problems faced by many cities in the US today. Poor governance, dramatic inequality and endemic crime have created social and economic difficulties which are going to be extremely tough to rectify.
- Greece is suffering through a worse recession than the US great depression with over a quarter of its economic output wiped off the books, and Athens is the epicenter. Political instability, extreme cuts to state spending and high unemployment makes Athens a prime example of rapid decline.
- Looks at the challenges London faces outside of the European Union.
- Analyzes how Delhi is straining under the pressures of rapid population growth.
- Examines the problems caused to Miami by seemingly endemic gang crime issues.
- Assesses the post-Olympic future of Rio de Janeiro.
- Examines the economic plight of Athens amid the Euro crises, crippling debt and social discontent.
Browse Full Report with TOC - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/metropolis-in-turmoil-examining-dangerous-issues-faced-by-some-of-the-worlds-most-important-cities-report.html
Reasons to buy
- What are the main problems Rio faces in reversing economic decline?
- What are the risks to London maintaining a leading position in the world after Brexit?
- What is the impact rampant overpopulation on Delhi?
- What are the economic impacts of the various crises which are occurring in Athens?
- How does the social and economic problems Miami faces inhibit the prospects of the city?
Table of Contents
Executive summary 2
Miami: The US city that encapsulates America’s urban problems 2
Post-Olympics Rio is suffering from critical problems 2
London: City faces challenges to keep leading global position 2
Delhi: The megacity gone out of control 2
Athens: City with big economic woes and refugees to feed 2
Miami: The US city that encapsulates America’s urban problems 8
Miami is typical of a modern wealthy city with vast poverty 8
Absurdly high incarceration rate has locked away a generation 9
Miami is significantly worse than the rest of the country 10
Sentencing in Florida displays signs of institutional racism 11
Miami ranks as the worst place to live in the US 12
Solutions for Miami’s problems are not easy, but there are options 13
Miami has a huge environmental problem looming 13
Post-Olympics Rio is suffering from critical problems 15
Much has been done to alleviate poverty in Rio, but extensive problems remain - solving them is not going to be easy 15
Corruption is rife, harming the ability of society and the economy to function 16
Rio de Janeiro is bankrupt, stymying growth and harming the city 17
Make an Enquiry - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1107168
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Tel : +1-518-621-2074
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Read Industry News at - https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Market Research Hub
June 4, 2017 Posted By: admin
Subscribe to LegalLaw247.Com Newsletter