LegalLaw247.com, October 12, 2017 ) Summary:
The NAFTA Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA government spending market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA government spending market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA government spending market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/196962 .
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy:
– What was the size of the NAFTA government spending market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA government spending market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA government spending market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA government spending market?
Check the DISCOUNT on this report http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/196962 .
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The government spending’s industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $8,411.9 billion in 2016.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.1% over the 2012-16 period.
Within the government spending’s industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $7,365.3 billion in 2016. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $733.8 and $312.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the government spending’s industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $8,527.5 billion in 2021, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $878.9 and $433.8 billion, respectively.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/196962 .
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Points From List of Tables:
Table 1: New Zealand oil and gas market value: $ billion, 2012-16(e)
Table 2: New Zealand oil and gas market volume: million boe, 2012-16(e)
Table 3: New Zealand oil and gas market category segmentation: $ billion, 2016(e)
Table 4: New Zealand oil and gas market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2016(e)
Table 5: New Zealand oil and gas market value forecast: $ billion, 2016-21
Table 6: New Zealand oil and gas market volume forecast: million boe, 2016-21
Table 7: BP plc: key facts
Table 8: BP plc: key financials ($)
Table 9: BP plc: key financial ratios
Table 10: OMV Group: key facts
Table 11: OMV Group: key financials ($)
Table 12: OMV Group: key financials (€)
Table 13: OMV Group: key financial ratios
Table 14: Royal Dutch Shell plc: key facts
Table 15: Royal Dutch Shell plc: key financials ($)
Table 16: Royal Dutch Shell plc: key financial ratios
Table 17: Todd Energy: key facts
Table 18: New Zealand size of population (million), 2012-16
Table 19: New Zealand gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012-16
Table 20: New Zealand gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012-16
Table 21: New Zealand inflation, 2012-16
Table 22: New Zealand consumer price index (absolute), 2012-16
Table 23: New Zealand exchange rate, 2012-16
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
+1 (214) 884-6817
North America (NAFTA) Government Spending Market Size, Growth, Major Segments, and Leading Players 2017
October 12, 2017 Posted By: admin
Subscribe to LegalLaw247.Com Newsletter