(LegalLaw247.com, December 12, 2018 ) The Canadian social security system covers various programs, many of which are run by the country’s provinces and territories. In general, benefits are similar across all provinces and territories; however, Quebec implements its own pension plan. The government provides financial support to provincial and territorial governments through four main transfer programs - the Canada Health Transfer (CHT), the Canada Social Transfer (CST), and Equalization and Territorial Formula Financing (TFF) - to help them provide social programs and services to citizens. Private employee benefits are gaining popularity, and many companies offer private benefit plans for employees to supplement the government-sponsored hospital and medical plans.
Get PDF Sample Copy of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2398669
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Canada, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Canada, detailed information about the private benefits in Canada, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Canada.
- Employment Standards Legislation sets minimum terms and conditions of employment, and both employers and employees must strictly adhere to them.
- Old-age and survivor's pensions, unemployment, disability, sickness, death, work injury, healthcare, maternity and paternity benefits are the main state and compulsory benefits in force in Canada.
- Human rights, occupational health and safety, worker’s compensation and Canadian labor relations legislation are statutory obligations in Canada.
- The implementation of private employee benefits in Canada is not uniform, as every province or territory has its own legislation.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Canada.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Canada.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Canada.
- Assess Canadian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Canada.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Canadian employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2398669
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
December 12, 2018 Posted By: admin
Subscribe to LegalLaw247.Com Newsletter