(LegalLaw247.com, December 14, 2018 ) Nigeria’s social security system is based on the principle of defined-benefits (pay-as-you-go), and is generally managed by the state government. The social security system covers a limited number of benefits and provides them based on the insured’s contribution period. Nigeria also has an informal social security system to which people can contribute voluntarily.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Nigeria, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Nigeria, detailed information about the private benefits in Nigeria, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Nigeria.
Get More Information about this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2392089
- The Nigerian social security system is in place to protect people from risks such as poverty, poor health, old age, disability and death.
- Private benefits are additional benefits granted by employers over and above state and compulsory benefits.
- In order to receive social security benefits, Nigerian citizens must have an individual account.
- Compulsory benefits are provided to employees by their employers, and are mandated by law.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Nigeria.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Nigeria.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Nigeria.
- Assess Nigerian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Nigeria.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Nigerian employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2392089
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
December 14, 2018 Posted By: admin
Subscribe to LegalLaw247.Com Newsletter