LegalLaw247.com, March 13, 2019 ) Legal services companies advise clients (either individuals or corporations) about their legal rights and responsibilities, and further represent clients in civil or criminal cases, business transactions, and other matters. Establishments providing legal services include offices of lawyers, title abstract and settlement offices and offices of notaries.
Legal Services Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Legal Services industry.
Order The Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/legal-services-global-market-opportunities-and-strategies-to-2021
• The Legal Industry characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Legal Services market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Law Firms Market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Legal Services market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the B2B legal service market , market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Legal Industry trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Legal Services market section of the report gives context. It compares the B2B legal service market with other segments of the Global Professional services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Legal Services indicators comparison.
Markets covered: 1) By Type of Services - B2B Legal Services, B2C Legal Services, Criminal Law Practices and Hybrid Commercial Legal Services 2) By Type of Service Provider - Large Law firms and SME Law Firms 3) By End- User Industry - Services, Finance, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, IT and Others 4)By Type of Practice - Corporate, Tax, Real Estate, Labor/ Employment, Litigation, Patent Litigation and Bankruptcy.
Companies Mentioned: Latham & Watkins, Baker & McKenzie, Kirkland & Ellis and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Countries: USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan
Regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa.
Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download a sample of the report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=795&type=smp
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
The Business Research Company
March 13, 2019 Posted By: admin
Subscribe to LegalLaw247.Com Newsletter