(LegalLaw247.com, December 13, 2018 ) Uganda’s social security system only covers a small portion of the population. The majority of workers and their families are not covered under the country’s social security system; however, the government plans to introduce new social security benefits. The government is planning to include maternity and unemployment benefits; health insurance; funeral grants; and school fees for the children of workers. The two important formal social security schemes in Uganda are the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and the Public Service Pension Scheme.
Get More Information about this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2392083
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Uganda, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Uganda, detailed information about the private benefits in Uganda, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Uganda.
- State benefits are granted by the government of a particular country to all employed, self-employed and unemployed persons and their dependents residing in Uganda.
- Compulsory benefits are provided by employers to their employees and are mandated by law.
- The majority of workers and their families are not covered under the social security system.
- The Armed Forces pension scheme is a scheme that covers civil servants in Uganda under the Armed Forces Pensions Act.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Uganda.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Uganda.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Uganda.
- Assess Uganda's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Uganda.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Uganda's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2392083
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
December 13, 2018 Posted By: admin
Subscribe to LegalLaw247.Com Newsletter