LegalLaw247.com, September 12, 2019 ) Market Overview
• Cloud infrastructure refers to the hardware and software components such as servers, storage, network and virtualization software that are needed to support the computing requirements of a cloud computing model. Cloud computing is a technological innovation for storing data and performing computation.
• Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) offers all computing resources but in a virtual environment so that it can be used by multiple users. These services include data storage, virtualization, servers and networking. The vendors are expected to manage these services and the user is expected to manage data and applications.
• The main driving forces for the rapid growth of this industry are increasing expense as well as increasing necessity of ICT and Big Data analytics in today’s world. Also, the kind of flexibility cloud infrastructure offers in terms of data accessibility and on-demand business scalability is driving the use of cloud infrastructure as a popular choice amongst the organizations.
• However, the complexity of these infrastructure systems such as, issues in data security and limited control of cloud resources are the major restraining factors to the growth of global cloud infrastructure market.
• In forecast period, hybrid cloud infrastructure segment is expected to have the largest share and is expected to reach XX% of total cloud infrastructure market. The growth in the segment is mainly due to its architecture that gives companies the flexibility to use private clouds for some software tools and public clouds for the others depending on their needs. Leading cloud vendors are focusing on improving their presence in hybrid cloud space; for instance in October 2018, IBM acquired Red Hat in order to gain their extensive cloud portfolio.
• In Public cloud infrastructure segment the market is dominated by AWS and Rackspace. The demand for public infrastructure is high especially in Customer Relationship Management, emails, Human resource management and Accounting. Whereas the demand for private cloud infrastructure is primarily seen from big data analytics firms. AWS’s Amazon EMR, Microsoft Azure's HDInsights, Google’s BigQuery are a few prominent players in private cloud infrastructure globally.
The global Cloud Infrastructure market is segmented into
• North America,
• Asia Pacific,
• South America
The demand for cloud infrastructure market is increasing at an exponential growth rate due to more and more number of organizations are migrating to cloud computing services with its cost effectiveness and flexibility that it offers. Though there are a few major players dominating the market but none of them hold an absolute market power be it in terms of technology, standards or features, the market is nascent and offers low entry barriers in terms of competition, however huge capital investments is one of the key reason which has kept new companies away from entering the industry.
• AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• Cisco Systems
• Cloud Infrastructure Market is in nascent stage and offers low entry barriers in terms of competition.
• Involvement of huge capital investments is one of the key factor that hampering the growth and entry of new players in the market.
• The major market players such as AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft are employing ‘multi-cloud structure’ to maintain their market position.
View full sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/cloud-infrastructure-market
Download free sample : https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/cloud-infrastructure-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
September 12, 2019 Posted By: admin
Subscribe to LegalLaw247.Com Newsletter